Until further notice, we are asking all patients to stay at home as much as possible/schedule a virtual appointment. This is the best way to protect yourself and others from the COVID-19 infection.
If you are sick and do have an appointment scheduled with us, we ask that you check into your appointment by calling our front desk at 540-785-8500. You will then be met at the front door, given a mask and escorted to a designated room for your appointment. The best guidance we can give to our patients during this time is the following:
- Stay at home to the greatest extent possible.
- Practice social distancing. Maintain at least six feet of space between yourself and other individuals when you must be out in public.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; use an alcohol-based handsanitizer only if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
- If you are experiencing symptoms, call us at 540-785-8500.
Thank you so much for your patience and support!